Provide professional and organized legal services to preserve and protect the company's rights and represent it in all legal affairs, whether in Saudi Arabia or abroad.
- Optimise the use of personal time/effort and assigned work tools/resources in carrying out assigned duties, to ensure work meets agreed standards for timeliness and quality
- Provide Consultations and legal opinions for various instruments, referred by other departments, like agreements, contracts, dicharge, releases, legal documents, and the like
- Implement mandatory reviews for all existing legal instruments before signing, and optional drafts for proposed legal instruments (upon request)
- Prepare lawsuits for cases as a plaintiff or defendant on behalf of the Company and tackle litigations (legal actions) before a court
- Follow up unresolved agreements, contracts, and litigations with meant external sectors and apparatus
- Open and handle investigation of issues related to staff, violation of Executive Regulations, Labor Law etc as per the procedure of the Company and then provide recommendations to solve such issues
- Help to implement required actions to resolve recovery issues based on company requests to do so
- Ensure completion of timely statutory audit of the company’s books of accounts and financial statements
- Attend all court hearings/sessions when required
- Represent the Company from a legal perspective in all matters under negotiation with client or counter parties (including government and regulatory bodies).
- Represent the company before all judicial and semi-judicial bodies.